Monday 16 December 2013

Was it always this bad? (Speed Visualisation)

It's dark outside and I have spent 10 hours with data at work and come home to find Tottenham have sacked yet another manager. So what is my coping mechanism, data visualisation of course. I wanted to explore whether I have lived through terrible Tottenham manager or has it always been this bad for Tottenham fans (yes the Double still offers a clue of the 'Glory Days' gone past). So i set myself a time limit of 30 minutes to create a visualisation to allow fellow fans to see whether they have it better or worse. Have you lived through a higher proportion of better managers than I have? Enter your date of birth to find out and use the filter to find out whether the Win % of managers you have lived through is better than mine (39%).

No comments:

Post a Comment