Friday 5 September 2014

All good things come in threes...

So my world has changed somewhat as I have three developments that means whilst I will keep sharing, my work will be published elsewhere as well.

1. I have a new job. 
I'm going to be a Tableau (and Alteryx) consultant with The Information Lab. I have known the guys for a couple of years now and am really excited to be working with some of the best Tableau users in the world on a day-to-day basis for some amazing clients. Therefore, some blog posts will now be available here too - http://www.theinformationlab.co.uk/blog/

2. I am going to be at #data14 the Tableau Global Conference. 
I have been asked to present by Ben Jones who runs Tableau Public (that's where all the embedded Tableau items in this blog is hosted) so will be doing that on Thursday at 4pm. Until then, I will be live blogging on here as well as at  www.theinformationlab.co.uk/data14 along with some of the other Information Labbers

3. I also have also landed a new web domain so I will be migrating the blog to datajedi.ninja soon. Not yet but soon. 

See you in Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment